View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 03:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_Pablo View Post
Sorry to hear that mate. When there is a flare up, its just a case of trying what meds you can to take the edge off & just trying to find least painful & most comfortable position.

Have you tried heat therapy at all? A hot bath, hot water bottle, etc... That sometimes can help...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Lidoderm patches (prescription) often do help; especially with spine pain. Of course, other areas as well.

Mrs. D has recommended Morton Epsom Lotion (Magenisum Sulfate) to rub a quarter size amount lightly on my burning feet and ankles. It really has helped calm down the pain. This too also helps in other areas as well. Purchased the lotion at Walgreens for $8.95.

Gerry
Thanks Gerry I have been using the lotion for the last couple days at night before bed. I also have been using the lidoderm patches on my arms for over a week now. I look funny with the patches all over my arms. You can only use 3 patches at a time or I would use more.

I feel like I'm trying everything I can and getting no long lasting release. Nothing is seeming to quiet the pain for long. Thanks for the ideas !
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Andy_Pablo (10-04-2014), ger715 (10-03-2014)