View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Czar's World

Thanks for the comments back..

Well the drugs are still effective, much less pain then before. I forgot to mention in my last post the new doc I have has 11 patients with MP, I presume that is why he knows what works and what does not.

Yesterday I was like a little kid, a friend let me take his Harley out for an hour…..sold mine almost 2 years ago because I kept dropping it at stop lights (cant pick a bike that big up alone…) Legs just couldn’t support me and the bike. Ahh the freedom of a good ride.

Came home completed all the laundry, made a cake and washed all the dishes, a lot for me. Actually, it turned out to be too much and I am paying for it today. I did too much, so I am being taught some moderation. It was just so unusual wanting to do things and being able too.

Today I stated a new website (what I used to do for a living). I am creating a portfolio of all my work and am going to see about getting some small projects to start out now that I can sit at the computer longer then 20 min. I am even looking into a Healthcare Agent provider franchise that I have found interesting.

Funny how the mind works when your pain lessens enough to begin to see opportunities.

God Bless..
Today the Czar of opportunities.....
Czar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote