Thread: exciting news!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 12:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Don't blame you at all , I was in my first day at court with an idiot attorney telling me I was there to settle my case which I was Said obviously no way. I was there to ask for a day for a trial ,I have rsd I won't Settle just for foot and ankle injury and she told me ,wc is not what I want and stop acting like that way I did,I get mad and I tossed her a copy of my record stating rsd , she got mad and left , i was there standing and looking under her notes ,an idiot worse than her wrote on my attorney office I suffer a continues trauma injury ,they didn't use the term rsd , rsd not continue trauma,makes a huge different to see an error so huge going to trial and no one care but me ,she came back after few minute she and I where called the main attorney offices ,she to complaint about my behavior and I to ask for an attorney who truly knew my case , after all she came with sense and tell me ,there was an miss understanding on her side whichever to me ,I dint care and told her ,just gave me a new day and we are done here I will talk to your boss and see who mistakes is this and she did.
I'm sure you are right and also requesting what you know should be done for you ,keep trying and don't give up, many people will take our cases and conditions like nothing important, scs is nit something you may want and I'm sure ,try all you can do first ,I also don't want drugs , I ended on scs after trying with no success 7-8 symphateic lumbar blocks , local cortisone injections ,acupuncture ,tens units did work but not the deep cover I required , several sessions of physical therapy, never any dr mentioned ketamine or calmare , I will try that first instead of scs , scs is living hell,no drugs are added or decreased from my routine after all,no one told me ,scs will never cover bone to bone pain only neurological pain,at the end ,I had no possibility to have a surgery to fuse my bone that are rubbing and with rsd ,no surgery is ever recommended by any dr ,so no , no scs unless you can longer try or fight for anything else ,sucks for real .i had three surgeries to get scs positioned in a right place and ended with rsd spreading more that what I had, no ,no surgeries until someone give you a certain percent of true and honest opinion,rsd won't spread if you precede but I'm sure ,no one will say that ever ,so no ,I'm telling you honestly with all the pain I'm stiff having ,no surgeries if no spreading is guaranty ,try and fight for what you believe is right for you don't mind anyone else ,no one is in your shoes but you,and honestly ,many dr don't even care ,so never do anything unless you are 100% sure you really want to try.
Best wishes and blessing Adelaide ,with love Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote