View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 04:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

There are so many beautiful things out there in nature. This is kind of a "you've got to stop,and smell the roses..."type of thing.

Society is very brainwashing in the way that it reports bad news. If bad news happens anywhere in the world,it's reported around the world as breaking news immediately. It grips us.

I find that I don't listen to good news to often,because I'm going to get trampled with bad news later. It's very deflating.

I saw a beautiful cloud on the way home from shopping at Wal-Mart on Saturday afternoon. The cloud,and blue sky were beautiful. We just had a cold front move through. It was raining the night before.

I went home thinking,and wondering what's happened today around the world. The news has been so bad recently. Its hard to keep my mind on good things,and there's nothing that I can do about the bad news going on around the world. I can always pray though.

I can keep my mind on the little area around my life,and keep this area safe,positive,and calming. Take a deep breath,and exhale slowly,and think about the beauty of space,or something else that is peaceful,and on the up,and up. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (10-05-2014), Mari (10-05-2014), waves (10-05-2014)