View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 12:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Cycleops (funny name) and Kmeb

Your posts clarify a lot. Thanks.

Your situations are serious and won't be simple to turn around, or maybe even possible to turn around. For all of us, its a waste of time and probably emotionally and spiritually harmful to do anything but accept our condition without complaint or bitterness. Within that calm acceptance however, you might start turning your health around by continuing to learn and trying different things.

Disease onset and progression can be analogous to an avalanche that starts with a small event and then destructively builds on itself. Then the body starts trying to reestablish health. If the damage is bad enough or unusual, the wisdom of our bodies can do more harm than good as in autoimmune conditions or with chronic pain.

But, if we find something that eases the condition or redirects the bodies' attempts to heal, miracles can and do take place. SO, while being accepting, don't give up.

I was thinking of Kmeb while posting that LEF protocol. There is a lot in the article, and throughout this forum. I'm suggesting to not be resigned or cynical, and instead carefully read each posting through for your own personal diamond that might be there in the dirt and rubble. If you're closed to it you might skim the posting, or even just look at the title and nothing else and thus might not see what's there that can transform you. But if you're open and attentive and ready to act, you just might find something that can start to turn your dire conditions around.

As an example, one thing mentioned in the article was probiotics. Can you handle probiotics? If not in yogurt, in a pill? A healthy gut is packed with helpful bacteria that produce a good amount of the protein that supports us, and many vitamins, including the B vitamins that help our nerves function and heal. The intestinal bacteria also fight disease directly by suppressing disease causing bacteria and viruses, and help detoxify harmful things in our food. I know that some probiotics are available in easy to digest liquid form. That would be a start if it helps at all. If you haven't read the protocol carefully, I hope you go back and look for other things like this.

I've been hunting a few times. It's amazing how there's nothing alive out there in the wilderness at first. Then after a time your senses become attuned and you start seeing and hearing a wealth of living things you weren't at all aware of before. That's the state of mind I'm talking about. Even if you don't see a deer or pheasant, that state of mind and it's aliveness and being outside of yourself is well worthwhile on its own.

It's hard to be supportive in a substantive way from afar, but I hope you or somebody else reading this can find useful in my thinking on the keyboard.