Thread: Where To Go...
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 01:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

He won't apologize, instead he will blame our parents or whoever else for his behavior or he will downright lie. He's in jail (albeit he had warrants for other stuff) because I finally convinced my grandma to call the cops on him for stealing her checks. Once in jail, he called her and yelled at her claiming he left 350, then 600, then 630 (clearly he can't get his numbers right) in her mailbox.

Noone would leave cash in a mailbox, and he will 'borrow' 5 bucks and won't pay it back. It's a lie. All I want him to do is tell HER he is sorry more than anyone else. I don't care if he says it to me, really. I am fed up with him stealing from my Grandma (she's been kind to me since we've aged, hehe) and hurting her. She's 96 years old and doesn't need to spend anymore time dealing with that stress. However, she will still feel guilt. Instead of thinking HOW he got to jail, she will think of how scary it will be for him and she will cry.

I'm going to visit her in July. While it's fairly wrong, I plan to get blocks put on her phone so he can't call. He won't apologize and will continue to harass her. Someone needs to put a stop to it. I'll take one for the team.

The jails in Ohio, more specifically Cincinnati are kind of a joke. Slap on the wrist and move along. He NEEDS to be in inpatient therapy, rehab, and whatever else they have (extreme, yes - although necessary). I'd say it will take 2 full years to rehab someone like him, and I am not stretching anything when I say that. He needs to be locked up to serve for the wrong he's done, then another year for super-mega-rehab!

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote