View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 12:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I thought it was my brain injury that caused it, however I think nutrition and sleep are factors as well. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and was advised to lose weight. A good night's sleep meant a world of difference for me, but changing my diet was also effective with helping my alertness. I cut out grains (mostly wheat) and began eating more fresh vegetables and fruit and lost over 20 pounds.

My understanding of vitamin therapy/rehab for brain injury is that it gives the injured brain a boost to help it work more efficiently. I believe that the fruit and veggies helps with that as well, and in fact my whole body is improved since changing my diet.

To summarize, the vitamin super charge combined with a diet change and good sleep has helped TREMENDOUSLY. I am working in a daily exercise routine as well which should add to the benefits along with meditation.

Vitamin regimen, a healthy diet, exercise and sleep.

I think that determining the cause is certainly useful, and helpful, but I'm good with whatever works. The bottom line is that the fog has gone because I'm getting a better quality sleep, have a greatly improved diet and the vitamin boost is great. My new body is a bonus!

Jamie :-)
Mark in Idaho (10-06-2014)