Thread: Lack of support
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 04:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

25 hang in there, this site will give you support and more. How sad to read you were robbed and left, words fail me when I think of where humanity has gone. Living in chronic pain nearly everything is debilitating in one way or another and joy or pleasure hard to find, but please, don't let it or the system win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25yrsnstillfighting View Post
The pain is beyond bearable. Dr's don't listen or care. Have nobody in my life and am out of any direction as the State and fed Gov't have tied it all up in knots with laws that discriminate and nothing anyone can or will do about it. Have contacted everyone in every level of Government known. There is nobody left to contact. It will be over soon as it is unbearable and the system is broke for injured workers with chronic pain. They crush you financially and penalize you for returning to work. Nobody cares or understands. Have been robbed, left for dead and have fought back but am out of any options left.