Thread: Shaking eyeball
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Mad

Yeah, that's why Ellen DeGeneres is so out of breath after dancing (sarcasm)—being a vegan decreases lung function!

Being a vegan can cause a B12 deficiency, however.

If you're a Monty Python fan, this reminds me of the line, "I'm not dead, yet." Is that how these pulmonology "professionals" define "okay?" As close to death as possible is okay?

CNS lupus and MG are NOT similar. CNS lupus is not fatigable. That's why an MG expert needs to evaluate what's going on, not only a rheumatologist.

Instead of patting himself on the back, he needs to have a kick on his backside!!!

Do you know how they "defined" your breathing issues? Did they call it restrictive breathing or obstructive breathing? Or didn't they call it anything? Changes in MIP and MEP are neuromuscular specific. And if you are having fluctuating breathing and muscle weakness, that's indicative of MG (or LEMS or CMS).

This is not difficult at all, and I'm completely annoyed at the lack of scientific evaluation and any reasonable or serious concern about your health. I can imagine you feel even more incensed by this medical malpractice. Yeah, it's at that point.

What can we do to help?

Annie

Last edited by AnnieB3; 10-06-2014 at 09:32 PM.
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
juliejayne (10-07-2014), southblues (10-06-2014)