View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 03:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Your news has saddened me deeply for you & your family. I was taught at one time that God only loans us His children to raise, and for whatever reason that we cannot fathom, He has only granted your family but a brief moment in time to have baby Josie in your arms. He is calling her back home into His arms, as she as done all that He has required of her here on Earth. I know you are cherishing each & every moment that God has loaned her to you........and know that her work, however brief, is over and that she will be waiting for you when your job here on Earth is also over & God then calls for you to come home to Him also.......

I don't know if what I said is of any help in this time of heartfelt sadness...........Know though, that God willbe holding her lovingly in His arms until such time that you will do so again...........

I don't come by often to this forum anymore so I know you don't know me at all, but please know that you & all your family are in my prayers for God to comfort & hold Josie & you softly & lovingly. To bring you all love, peace & grace in these hours of such great need.

Let no man fault you for your choice to have Josie home with her loving family at this time. This is not a choice that anyone makes lightly or alone, for God has led you to this decision. This is what is right for your family. Since no one can know what choices they would make until they would be in the same circumstances, then no one has the right to find any fault with yours.

Sending prayers & love,
DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote