View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoveler View Post
I am so encouraged by your success with the CBD MMJ product. I have suffered with Peripheral Neuropathy (PN) since 2010 caused (I think) by a course of Cipro for a bladder infection. After trying a long list of drugs I finally settled on Lyrica (600 mg) and Tramadol (300 mg) that helps but does not resolve the symptoms.

I also live in Colorado and my Neurologist suggested I try MMJ in 2011. I used a vaporizer to try several products but found no relief from the PN and the psychoactive, intoxicating high was intolerable.

Would you be willing to share the specific product you have been using? I have searched and the best I could find was a patch with a CBD/THC ratio of 1:1. I had hoped to find a CBD only product as I have no interest in getting high. If mentioning a specific product violates forum rules would you please send me a PM?

Thanks so much for sharing.
i have just started using CBD oil from Cibdol.
This is because i live in Europe and found this site to be sending within Europe.
So far it seems like great stuff and site has good service. Anybody got experience with Cibdol?
Lexi78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote