View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 09:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

We've been using a grounding sheet on the bed for a few years now. I know when I first put it on, it had to be placed so that it hit above John's ankles. When his feet rested on it, they kind of buzzed, in a gentle way. It's a half sheet so it's at the bottom of the bed. John also uses a grounding mat at work. He's on the computer all day.

I can't say either of us have notice dramatic shifts in anything. I do think that being outdoors, connecting with earths magnetic field is restorative as well as a shower as long as you have copper pipes.

There is something to be said about how our modern world has distanced us from the natural world. Pretty much everything shields us from connecting to the earth. All our shoes have some non-conductive material in the soles. Walking barefoot on the grass or on the beach is a good thing. Even concrete should be OK since there's moisture in it, it should conduct the flow of energy. Walking barefoot is not an option for many with PN so you need to figure out different strategies to connect.
Marlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote