Thread: Crafty MSers
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 10:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My hubby and uncle are the same way too, keep the curtain CLOSED. It's a wonder I don't have scurvy especially during the summer when I can't take the heat to go outside. But after the uncle leaves I should be able to set-up my own music/craft/reading-writing room with bright walls, natural light and comfy chair, in what is currently our bedroom.

We'll knock open the closet fully for a nice floor to ceiling bookcase, put shelves in the corner to display/hold the smaller instruments. A little table on the back wall for the knitting and sewing machines with cubbies underneath for yarn, hooks and needles and such. Piano to the opposite wall, and if I can find it a big round wicker chair, the one that's a circle with a futon like mattress, sooo comfy and curly a chair, I used to feel just like a fat lazy cat in the old one we used to have. Just curl right up into it and snuggle down, kneed a few lumps on occasion to make it just right....purrrrrrfect for reading.
SallyC (10-07-2014)