View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 02:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilmar View Post
Hi squeakmeow
Wow what a story. I feel totally overwhelmed by it. Ther are so many strands that I wouldnt know where to start answering your questions.
I wonder if you have had the DATscan now and what were the results?
Currently sitting in nuclear medicine t minus 2 hours for datscan. A few of us got delayed bc apparently last week the injection formulas for it didn't pass. Solo atm. Neuro confirmed Wilson's disease was negative. Team the scan will narrow it down to ET vs Parkinson's or parkinsonism syndromes, or dopa responsive dystonia which we are hoping is what it may be as its not neurodegenerative. The cldopa im adjusting well to too! Anyone with nausea I recommend trying peppermint oil and tea.

One thing I have a ? About to everyone is since it looks like ill be on cldopa for a long time he confirmed no placebo effect its actually helping and cog wheel has decreased not completely but significantly, is what are foods that dont hurt your stomach?
I have had a hard time digesting, so anything good to eat or bad? I def agree legumes are the pitts I didnt realize lentils count as such and found out the hard way but any tips??
squeakmeow12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote