View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 06:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom1998 View Post
thank you very much for that update. i was thinking about you. we leave sunday and start treatment monday. i am keeping expectations low as i think disappointment would be difficult. i am concerned that the flight may set him back. he said last week was better than this week which has me so upset as i was starting to feel some hope.

are you feeling better today after the flight has worn off, then before you left? i am still wondering the long term effectiveness.

do you have headaches? is that neuralgias? sorry not familiar with that term
i definitely feel much better now than before I left. Yes, I have horrific headaches and did have them after the return flight for nearly 2 days. I've been diagnosed with occipital neuralgia (headaches generated from the nerve at the base of the skull) along with traditional migraines. everything quieted down after 2 days and i'm highly encouraged after being very skeptical about going down there.
Get as much rest as possible between the sessions. I slept more (and better) down there than I have in several months.

I wish you a safe and productive trip; and hope that he's free of any headaches or complications while there and beyond.....
PCSfog2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote