View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 06:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Vaccines/neuropathic disorders

Very interesting thread. I was one of the recipients of the new Swine Flu vaccine at Ft. Dix, NJ in 1976, as well as the typical yearly cocktail of shots they insist you have every year. A couple of years later, when my oldest son was about 2 months old, I contracted dengue fever while visiting family in Puerto Rico. Then, when the baby was about 7 months old, he and I both were required to have the yellow fever vaccine before permanent reassignment to Germany. Boy, now I'm glad I got out of the service before I had to take the anthrax vaccine! Unfortunately my sons were not that fortunate, they both had to take it. The youngest is now plagued with vague joint pains and that intestinal disease, I think it's called Crohn's, that causes scar tissue to develop, chronic loose BMs, etc. Every day goes by, I'm more convinced that our government see the military as their personal medical experimental subject pool! Thanks for the links and all the info, everybody. Lot's of reading to do now! Everyone stay safe out there!
Doxylady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (10-08-2014)