View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 06:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSfog2012 View Post
i definitely feel much better now than before I left. Yes, I have horrific headaches and did have them after the return flight for nearly 2 days. I've been diagnosed with occipital neuralgia (headaches generated from the nerve at the base of the skull) along with traditional migraines. everything quieted down after 2 days and i'm highly encouraged after being very skeptical about going down there.
Get as much rest as possible between the sessions. I slept more (and better) down there than I have in several months.

I wish you a safe and productive trip; and hope that he's free of any headaches or complications while there and beyond.....
thank you so much. i am so glad you are feeling better. do you have any headache free days now or is it always there?

i am so hoping this helps him as resting has been brutal and boring and depressing for him. this along with the fact that the resting does not seem to make any difference. he still has the constant low grade headache that randomly explodes into a full out migraine apprx three times a week.

this is our first experience with concussion and this injury has been by far the most brutal. he had his appendix out in march and says he would take day after day of appendicitis over this.

as a parent i am so sad for him. he is missing his youth. no school dances, parties, movies, xbox, sporting events....he went from a fun busy active life to this
hockeymom1998 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote