View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 07:17 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom1998 View Post
thank you so much. i am so glad you are feeling better. do you have any headache free days now or is it always there?

i am so hoping this helps him as resting has been brutal and boring and depressing for him. this along with the fact that the resting does not seem to make any difference. he still has the constant low grade headache that randomly explodes into a full out migraine apprx three times a week.

this is our first experience with concussion and this injury has been by far the most brutal. he had his appendix out in march and says he would take day after day of appendicitis over this.

as a parent i am so sad for him. he is missing his youth. no school dances, parties, movies, xbox, sporting events....he went from a fun busy active life to this
i'm so sorry to hear of what you and your son are enduring. personally, i've struggled with headaches. i have been headache free the past few days but it's really early to make any type of correlation for me; and it would be unfair of me to give you any false hope.

The folks there are very sensitive to headaches and do focus on minimizing them. I hope they have a treatment that is effective for your son's headaches. Resting is not fun for any of us, but I can't imagine for an active kid.

Please let me know how you make out.

Last edited by PCSfog2012; 10-08-2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: typo
PCSfog2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote