View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 07:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSfog2012 View Post
i'm so sorry to hear of what you and your son are enduring. personally, i've struggled with headaches. i have been headache free the past few days but it's really early to make any type of correlation for me; and it would be unfair of me to give you any false hope.

The folks there are very sensitive to headaches and do focus on minimizing them. I hope the have a treatment that is effective for your son's. Resting is not fun for any of us, but I can't imagine for an active kid.

Please let me know how you make out.
it must be so nice for you to be headache free for a few days. i hope it lasts forever for you.

don't worry about offering false hope. i am very aware that everyone is different.

it is just nice to talk to someone who had a positive experience.

my son is very negative on going. he is embarrassed to tell his friends and his concussion dr here said carrick brain center can't help it is only rest and time. after hearing that he did not want to go. i showed him some testimonials and he is onboard again.

at this point he is seeing rest is not making a difference and wants to try something different.

i explained that these drs deal with this day after day and they might offer him at least some different options.

right now he is not even watching sports on tv or tv at all and not even attending some school games. he is basically scared to do anything that will prolong this injury.

is there anything you can tell me about the gyrostim treatment?
hockeymom1998 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PCSfog2012 (10-09-2014)