View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 12:50 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Here comes my weekly ramble.

Nobody asks to get sick or become disabled

I did, as those of you who are familiar with me already know. It's done.
Trying VERY hard not to look back at all!!!!

Took 60 flexeril. Lived. Can't do that again to 81 year old mother. I just cant.

Our mental or physical suffering, in some cases, is kind of chronic, and a constant battle. I know this stupid head injury is.

Please God, help me find a pt job on the computer from home to keep busy and supplement ssdi a little.

Ginnie, my heart goes out to you. I have no kids or grandkids but I imagine it must hurt a lot. My hope is that situation changes.

Those of you who have lost someone, it break my heart for you to suffer, but know that your sharing of the stories affects us who have thought about suicide, and at least in my case, has very likely averted an attempt. My mind was at the planning stage a while back. But with this board, I knew I was not alone, and it gave me strength. Bizi, Alffe, Ger, Barbo, ginnie and others care. And I care back. It feels good to care.

This thread is close to my heart and those who have considered suicide, attempted suicide, or are survivors of a suicide victim all have something to share here. Love out to all.
anon1028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-09-2014), Andy_Pablo (10-09-2014), DMACK (10-11-2014)