View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 05:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default AHHHHHH!!! and a ?...

Okay -- think I mentioned that I was supposed to have a neuro appointment yesterday (Wednesday). Since I'm going back to my original neuro, it's about an hour away and of course I need lots of help. Had my list of questions all ready, transportation lined up, and had gotten myself "psyched" to actually go this time.

Guess what??? Wednesday morning I got a phone call from the neuro's office cancelling my appointment. Apparently when scheduled it was for only 20 mins. and being it's been three years since I saw him and one year since the newer one, I need a 40 minute appointment. The appt. was scheduled for 4:00 pm, the end of the day for their office, so don't you think they could have stretched the time a little?!?

So now I'll have to do all the preparations again in two weeks. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

And now the question, I was reading another post regarding baclofen which I've tried and didn't like, zanaflex = diarrhea, so has anyone taken flexeril for spasticity? If so, how did that go please?? I realize some stiffness is needed to stand up, but it's really annoying when it feels like there's an iron bar up each pantleg when I'm trying to sit down, get into bed, etc. Any info will be appreciated since all of us here "get it"!

Thanks so much, my online family!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote