View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 09:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi there Rockthecasba121.

From what you have said, I would ask, have you had any tests for MG? I would think that it was at least worthwhile.

Having said that, much of what you describe, is getting worse with activitity. Many conditions will probably fit that description. The stand out symptom in my opinion, with MG is that yes you get fatigued, but then in a reasonably short time can recover and go again.

I don't yet have a diagnosis, but for example, I will walk 500m to the shops, that will exhaust me to the point of breathlessness, needing a rest, sometimes even legs collapsing under me. However after 30 mins rest, I am back almost to the starting point. Though it can vary dramatically day to day...

It is like having a really old battery in your mobile/cellphone. Works fine, whilst you are doing nothing, but as soon as you try to take a picture.... battery low warning comes up. Get home put it on charge, and it seems fine again. Until it isn't!

If you can afford/get the tests, then I would say do so. Peace of mind, of a definitive test result... whatever the result.. is priceless.
juliejayne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (10-13-2014)