View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 06:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
All of the other conservative approaches are fine and should be tried. Medrol is an oral (steroid) anti-inflammatory. ESI stands for epidural steroid injection, or the introduction of a steroid compound directly into the area that is inflamed!
Yes I was interested in trying the epidural I have heard amazing things about it. But my family doctor seemed unconcerned and maybe the mri report didn't warrent it. My doctor did however offer NSAIDs which I am taking over the counter and Pt. We are considering a mri of upper to middle back to see if the pain and symptoms maybe coming from that area instead. I see him on Monday however I am aggravated at the doctor for making me feel dumb. I am not even sure if the pain is coming from the areas mentioned on the mri report or of those injuries are not sufficient enough to cause pain. I'm all kinds of confused. I know what I feel and I know I don't like it and I know my doctor acts as if the pain is imagined in my head. I know there are worse injuries out there but does anyone have any history of pain with what my mri reads or is that I am really just crazy and wimpy lol
Carterclan09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote