View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

frostyjohn,

I think you should stop putting all that pressure on the sinus. The last thing you want is for the infection to accidentally end up elsewhere.

If that stuff is coming out on it's own...... there has to be an opening.

I am unsure about the throat theory.... but hopefully the ENT will be able to diagnose this properly.

This ordeal must be horribly uncomfortable for you. I hope you get to the bottom of this this week!!

Hang in there....
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyjohn View Post
When i create back pressure, i can see the green fluid come out. It comes out slowly and i have to create a lot of pressure, and some times it doesn't come out at all, but it definetely comes out from that spot. Some days I can even feel it "squirt" out from that area on it's own.

I try not to create back pressure too often out of fear of making it worse.

How much do you buy this surgeon's theory that it comes from the throat and collects in the extraction site? I just don't see how it would "climb" into the spot and collect in the extraction site.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (10-10-2014)