View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 03:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Shocked Disability Update Report

Hi everyone. I was wondering if some of my anxiety about the Short Form for SSD UPDATE report (SSA-455-OCR-SM) won't have any issues.

I have an autoimmune disorder; a rare form that is uncategorized. I often get infections from it. I am worried that instead of writing that my most recent visit was for AUTOIMMUNE that I will have to get a long evaluation. I have been a shut-in for years and something like this would be a nightmare for me.

I was also a bit wordy in my REMARKS section and included an index card detailing that I was diagnosed with ADD and where. I know that something like 2.5% get the long form and most are just reestablished but in my rush I think I hurt my process.

Instead of writing AUTOIMMUNE, I wrote that I had SHINGLES, ORAL THRUSH, and a LUNG INFECTION in the boxes. I also wrote that I was hospitalized for a lung infection.

I am worried now that my review will be sent over to a person. I wrote that my condition was SAME and that my doctor didn't recently discuss with me whether I can work.

Should I be concerned?

Thank you for the heads up.
generalblue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote