View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi Mark

you really are having a bad time....

can i draw your attention to your signiture

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!"

Powerful words Mark.....words that hold the clue to the turmoil you are dealing with...........

life is at times ugly......it throws out things that even the strongest shoulders can't carry.............

doesn't mean your weak..it means you have to learn another way to cope....

i have Bi-polar and have many dark days....but i try to live.....because thats all i can do.... try.......

i work with homeless people...........many have addiction issues and or mental health problems........i tell them all WRITE YOUR LIFE STORY..................because while you are writing you are venting.....while you are venting.....you are healing.... because you are off loading your thoughts and emotional baggage.............its the baggage that kills us not illness.........baggage is the illness. [negative unhelpful thoughts & memories]

whats worse a life of regret...or...regret that you haven't lived?

KEEP MOVING FORWARD MARK

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-20-2015), barbo (10-02-2015), eva5667faliure (10-12-2014), PamelaJune (10-11-2014)