View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 05:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_Pablo View Post
Its a six month wait & I dont have the money to go private. I do have my old therapists contact details as she gave them to me after my sessions finished. We got on really well & told me to call her anytime, but I know she has recently suffered a family death & I dont want to add to her stress... Im sure things will settle down & I just have to keep myself to myself for a while...
HI Pablo

you say you live in Devon? not sure if its the same down there but i live in Manchester...2 years ago i had a melt down ...went to A&E and was seen by a crisis intervention team every day for 6 weeks until i was settled [meds had kicked in and no threat to myself]

i'm told all major hospitals have adopted this practice...if you ever get wired again call your local hospital and ask if the have a CIT......Good luck..........im so glad your brother was there to support you and rescue you from yourself....

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-12-2014), Andy_Pablo (10-12-2014), barbo (10-12-2014), eva5667faliure (10-30-2014), PamelaJune (10-11-2014)