View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

geeze, I thought MS was bad.

Shingles might actually be worse. At least it feels worse.

All the weird sensations from the shingles is really ticking off the weird sensations from the MS. It's really really bleeping uncomfortable. I can feel the worst of it on the left side of my head. It might be in my left ear, because it itches a little, and hurts for some reason. Really hoping it stays out of my eyes.

If shingles is a reactivation of an infection of chickenpox, can that trigger an MS flare? I did have a fever for a couple of days last week or the week before.

Right after I took the first valtrex, I started getting really itchy about an hour in. I'm hoping that's a just a side effect, and not an allergy to the medication. Just took the second pill a little while ago. Waiting to see if I get more itchy, or if I start noticing an improvement. The pharmacist said it might take a couple of days to notice anything tho.

This officially has been the worst year ever.

Lost my health, lost my boyfriend, have pretty much lost the rest of my friends, and now losing my freaking marbles because the shingles is so bleeping uncomfortable.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LoveCats (10-12-2014)