View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

frostyjohn.

This could be because the area is becomes saturated with the stuff. This is very unhealthy.

Can you take a picture of the secretions as they come out of the gum tissue and bring it with you to the ENT?

Another thing that comes to my mind.... do not express the area the day of your appointment. Perhaps you could suggest that the ENT express it and take a sample to send to the pathologist. This would tell the species of bacteria, etc. Actually, your oral surgeons should probably have done this. But the ENT can do it too.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyjohn View Post
It's just irritating because i can sit there without applying any pressure and watch the fluid secrete out. It's more of a sponge type effect, as opposed to a faucet, than an actual hole with fluid draining out.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote