View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Billye, do NOT, absolotely

DO NOT freak over this?
Let me ask you one little thing....do those 'white spots' correspond in any way do you think with the time you were in or shortly out of the hospital? I ask cause nails can and do show some--not all by any means stress, trauma, or changes in your life. Such as adding lots of calcium to your life?

For example...ME! Nail color can be [not always of course-it should be simple?] due to nutrition, what metals are in your water, dirt [if you've gardened] or medications. White spots can be due to nutrition, supplements, trauma, or again medications. All of my nails grow at different speeds, some days they seem to grow very fast, other days slowly. Fingernails faster than toes; little toes faster than big toe.. And since my issues all began, all nails feel about two shoe sizes too small [and I wear sandals dang it]!

Almost half my list of 'as needed' lotions, potions and ointments are preventatives from my podiatrist...I use them all carefully and with respect. I SHOULD be having real foot issues, but I don't I take better care of them -{Gotta walk on them [however well we can]} than most diabetics. Only time I'm without foot protection is while sleeping or bathing...Even then...well, let's not go into that... Hugs -j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote