View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannajane View Post
I am post post surgical and newly diagnosed. I think the drs are still trying to devise a strategy. I go tomorrow to see what the plan is. I love warm water but live in frozen pa...short of living in a tub or moving I don't have much chance to be in warm water. It however is very very soothing,
Unless you went undiagnosed for a long time, then it's urgent that you start an aggressive treatment plan for the best chance at remission.

And for RSD/CRPS your docs must be experienced enough to know what to do during your first appointment. IT SHOULD BE TREATED AS URGENTLY AS IF YOU HAD CANCER, IMO.

I'm sorry, but I've just watched too many people over the years see that first year slip away, and they've subsequently regretted that they'll never know if missing that first year window could have changed their life.

And, if you get relief from the tub and that's you're only access, than make it a part of your routine every day. (But you also might want to check your local YMCA, Easter Seals pool, etc.)
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote