Thread: Am I alone?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Positive thinking

I love reading this thread. There is only love and fear. I do also believe the biggest fear is death or maybe losing independence. Death is just closing your eyes in this demension and opening them in another. It's home, where we have been so many times. we just can't remember, what a burdon if we had to remember all of that!!!!!!!!!!! I have enough to remember in this life.

i'm 75, have back pain this week, it scares me. I am having some pain on the tread mill and exercise bike. I started to take a pain pill. I don't like that, I like natural means: turmeric, somatic exercise, ice, stretching, yoga. Hoping it goes away, have to stop reading my cat scans that say severe OA with stenosis. I can tough my toes with my palms on the ground!! ( ha, so what )

Every AM I say, thank you that I can walk etc It is so important to think of what we can do and give love out to others. The body was made to wear out. Oh well.

Leila
Leilad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (10-15-2014), Diandra (11-20-2014), eva5667faliure (10-27-2014), ger715 (10-27-2014), Lara (10-15-2014), visioniosiv (10-17-2014)