View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 05:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

HarryDresden, I am glad that you are doing better and I am guessing that the nerve block assisted with that. I do have to say that Dr A is mistaken. RSD/CRPS does not "resolve itself" nor can you be healed from it. If he truly believes that, then he is not well versed or trained on this condition. He was not willing to give you a timeline because that is impossible...there is none to give. There is no cure for it, although you can go into remission at any time. Remission and a cure are not the same thing. I went into remission early on, but I came out and it returned with a vengeance! I started with it in my face only (almost 24 years ago) and then a few years after coming out of remission, it started popping up in various areas after minor injuries and mirroring/spreading from there. It is now in my face, hands, feet, shoulders, left arm, left leg, right side and lady parts...and going strong and causing many other issues with internal organs.

I don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer, but this is a well-documented fact...if it is truly RSD/CRPS there is no cure.

Wishing you the best.
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (10-16-2014), eevo61 (10-16-2014), HarryDresden (10-16-2014), zookester (10-15-2014)