View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 10:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hope your shoulder get better soon and pt helps for sure.
You looked so pretty ,pregnancy is no matter what situation you are on,the better days in life you will remember because there are unfortunately many women who can't have babies. I wasn't able to get pregnant after my only child ,I was bless with a child that I almost didn't have ,I was having a miscarriage and he dr asked me if I wanted to have more treatments to try to keep the baby,she was outside her uterus and I said yes I wanted to try more and it was successfully ,it meant to be, I didn't have any more pregnancies at all, I was 18 years and didn't know much about life,I was coming out of a country where sex and early pregnancies are no subject of conversation, but I had my child now like I proudly mentioned her ,21 years old and I do understand how much you have struggle and still is a worry thought you have in your mind, I get that and I'm so happy to see you enjoying life and also ,enjoying your sweet girl.
I was alone during my pregnancy,I never felt or knew how a woman is treated during those days , I was alone ,I have only one picture if me pregnant and makes me happy I have that at least,she doesn't know her story,she doesn't know as many until now, her father left me while he found out I was pregnant and later decided that he made a mistake but was too late to go back.
I got married to an Honest loving men who loved me and loved my child as his own,he took such if good care of us ,still now,we couldn't have children of our own,meant to be that way, she doesn't know that either and we kept it that way,I still wondering if we did the right thing,her biological father told me he supported me and if one day came he will agree with whatever I told her but I didn't tell her anything because behind her story is mine,a sad dis functional family , she doesn't need to know the past, my past is sad and painful not because rsd but for psychological and victim of child abuse,wasn't the life I imagine but I overcome all the obstacles, that is included in my memories during those days.
I found a men who care about me and respected me no matter of my past or what my own family said about me. I'm a good person and was many times mistreated and one thing I never aloud is someone mistreated me anymore.we didn't have kids together but at the end we do mew had a girl and a boy who now has three girls ,I'm a grandmother of three girls,I'm happy to see your happiness and made me little melancholic at the same time,it reminds me I never knew the feeling of being supported and my baby girl wanted , I wanted her and fight for her ,I got bless ,I don't know why I can longer bare a child ,but I'm happy not to be a bad mean mom and person ,I got what meant to be for me and I'm proud and happy of how she becomes a little young lady so focus on her university and her goals .
I have both father and daughter holding my hands ,wiping my tears so many times and loved me as I loved them
I'm so happy for you and can't wait to met our niece soon, I was born November who knows ,she might pick my date to arrive .
Blessings to you all and I love so much to see you and thanks for sharing all those specials moments ,are really special for me too.
gentle warm hugs with love Jesika .here is our family ,I'm holding our newest member .
Attached Thumbnails
Pregnancy Update-image-jpg  

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (10-16-2014)