View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 04:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Breaks my heart see how you had struggle and also imagine many if us going through same way.
I had recently changed dr and was not the best experience ever ,so hard to make them understand ,I had done all the treatments one if them wants to try and because he wanted so bad,y to inject my rsd affected limb without listen that is not recommended and also trying lumbar block which I had already and felt,I have to tell him I won't longer see him, I don't need a dr who wants to make money out of unnecessary treatments and get my conditions to a,worse stage,I'm already in a worse stage ,I don't need more .
I heard so much about remission and only know one person who really had remission and occasionally suffered from light pains or burning but still ok,and he also accept the fact ,rsd had no cure ,he dedicate his life to study rsd and is a great expect on the topic,sometimes we got in disagreements about control drugs,my back ground is pharmacy technician and he is a professor mayor in chemistry and study also rsd and pharmacology ,like I said ,an expert but rsd also took many years of his life's and remission is only an stage ,temporary stage ,like many mentions ,when that stage get released ,returns with cruelty and painful results .
I'm not getting better and don't feel better ,the fact to be dealing with a lots stress is my biggest trigger and I'm a wc casualty ,so I don't decides but I know what is wrong and what is right,wrong get injected on your rsd limb,wrong having surgery in rsd limb without a proper care before and after surely and lastly,know what we are dealing with ,acceptance is hard but really is , we are facing a condition with no cure for now, I will send you the professor info and you can contact him and see his researches ,hope that helps you ,I'm sure it will .hope better days and good luck,take time to make decision ,never run too fast it might be the wrong decision .take care ,Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote