View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:17 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1N1Guy View Post
I believe that many neuropathies labeled "idiopathic" are vaccine induced. I received the H1N1 vaccine in 2009 and have been battling this condition ever since. It is very frustrating because doctors are dismissive. Honestly, I have done more for my own treatment than any MD. I am exhausted from spending hour upon hour day after day doing all the research to put this all together and create battle plans. Also if anyone knows of a good neurologist (please don't say Vanderbilt) in Tennessee please let me know.

It's kind of my mission to warn people of the dangers of vaccines. I can frequently be found near the walk in clinic of my local supermarket warning others. So mad at myself for getting that shot in 2009. I just can't let it go.
I don't know how to use this site. I do look at it regularly for answers. The high dose Fluzone I received in September 2012 has taken my life away from me. I burn every day. The pain is exactly how it was when it started 10 days after the vaccine was administered. I burn in my face arm and legs.it feels like I am on fire. I too have done lots of research and all kinds of natural remedies and conventional medicine. I have had every test imaginable None of the treatments have worked. Now the latest suggestion has been the use of opiates. I have seen many neurologists. The latest one at the Cleveland Clinic and her answer was that I have to consider this condition as the new me. I have more to tell keep in touch. I am not ready to give into opiates

Last edited by Posada; 10-16-2014 at 08:03 AM. Reason: More information.
Posada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote