View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 08:34 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posada View Post
I don't know how to use this site. I do look at it regularly for answers. The high dose Fluzone I received in September 2012 has taken my life away from me. I burn every day. The pain is exactly how it was when it started 10 days after the vaccine was administered. I burn in my face arm and legs.it feels like I am on fire. I too have done lots of research and all kinds of natural remedies and conventional medicine. I have had every test imaginable None of the treatments have worked. Now the latest suggestion has been the use of opiates. I have seen many neurologists. The latest one at the Cleveland Clinic and her answer was that I have to consider this condition as the new me. I have more to tell keep in touch. I am not ready to give into opiates
While your vaccine was almost certainly the cause, I would have to ask what your diet is like. I suspect that the neuropathies related to the vaccines are autoimmune in nature, and with that being said I believe that when we have a diet that creates inflammation in the body it is causing our bodies to fight two wars at once.

You could take a look at all the supplements that I use to fight this under the post "idiopathic" small fiber neuropathy. Maybe some of them could help. I esp love the product Natural Care Nerve Fix. This works well for me in Tandem with neuropathy.

In terms of opiates you could consider Kratom, that is while it is still available. Kratom is not an opiates in and of itself but does act on the MU receptors and is, I believe, a much safer alternative. That's probably why the FDA is going after it so hard. And if anyone still believes the FDA has your best interests at heart, please watch the movie Dallas Buyer's Club.

Have you tried IVIG, steroids, or plasmapharesis yet? Apparently this is the playbook for autoimmune neuropathies. I am considering going this route myself.

I hope many others who have been vaccine injured will come forward on here and tell their stories.

My best advice for anyone is to not wait for the person in the white coat to save you. Take to the internet and this forum and apply the things you believe will help.

Now I have to get out of bed and I feel like someone has my feet in a vice. Time to go take about 25 pills and hope for a good day!
H1N1Guy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EmilySH (04-16-2015), hopeful (10-16-2014), Joe Duffer (02-01-2015), zkrp01 (10-16-2014)