View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good Morning IllPn :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPn View Post
Hey we have something in common I did not want epidurals in my back either so had my two children natural as well Was no picnic when one was a forceps delivery My two were born in England Pain relief there is nothing like here back in the 90's
What do you have going on with your neck? Mine is a mess now and progressing along with my low back I probably have small fiber as have the symptoms of that and the test I had a few yrs back should some degenerative changes in the nerves -that was a ankle punch test.
I hope this works for you and goes well. Let us know how you do

Thanks for reading my update. My brother was born using forceps and my mom said it was awful. My first born was 12 hours of back labor but only the last 3 were really bad.....of course my daughter had to be more difficult but my labor from beginning to end was only 5 hours. After she was born everything went crazy and my placenta would not deliver and the dr wound up breaking it up. They had to put me to sleep to do the rest. Once I got home it was complete bed rest for 2 weeks due to the chance of severe hemmorage (sp?)

I cancelled my sympathetic nerve block for tomorrow. I had spoken to a dear friend about it and she reminded me that we really don't need to start more than one treatment at a time or we won't know what works.

I believe I am getting some relief using the patch I just put on Tues night. I've actually been able to start reducing the hydro.

Ok the neck....The impression part of the MRI report says:

Advanced multilevel cervical spondylosis resulting in varying degrees of spinal stenosis and neural foraminal narrowing.

Whatever is going on is most pronounced at C4-C5, C5-C6 and C6-C7.

Guessing that's my neck ?....lol

I also had 5 lumbar x-rays and I pretty much can't understand what they are talking about but a spine dr in Atl said arthritis is pretty bad in lower back. I have some lower back pain at times but not much.

I am just so relieved to have found what I believe is a good pain clinic. Time will tell.

If you understand anything the above said about my neck please let me know. Guess I should really look it all up so I can understand. The SFN in my feet and hands have been priority # 1 for 17 months now

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-16-2014)