View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 10:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by visioniosiv View Post
I'm one of the fortunate ones whose CRPS resolved (Jesika don't I count???). My basic advice for your particular situation (which you did a heck of a job detailing BTW) is:

1) mirror therapy coupled with ROM movement - 10 mins 5x daily. See where you are in 2 weeks and go from there.
2) massage/desensitization techniques (can be combined with mirror therapy). Actually - desensitization is not critical in your case based on the mildness of your symptoms.
3) 50/50 DMSO/vegetable glycerin applied to the area 3x daily. I made my own and can provide a link to purchase quality 100% DMSO if interested. (no monetary benefit to me lol)
4) NAC 600mg 3x daily, or a boosted Vitamin C regimen, or grape seed extract (not sure on dosages there having not used it myself but have read studies and anecdotal evidence that it is a highly potent antioxidant.)
5) Take a look at your overall diet and limit caffeine, alcohol, and inflammatory foods. You will know which foods are inflammatory by how your foot reacts if you pay attention.
6) Take a look at your overall environment and pay attention to where the most stress arises. Seek out and establish a positive environment for yourself. Do stuff you love. Get out in nature. Play your favorite uplifiting music. Do it for you. Ironically, being selfish to heal yourself is the most selfless thing you can do. Live your life and revel in it dude.
7) Now that you know the worst that can happen having been on this forum and incessantly researching multiple studies, let it all go and allow yourself to heal up.
thanks a lot for the suggestions! I'll write to later if I have any questions
HarryDresden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (10-16-2014)