View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 12:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryDresden View Post
Thanks for the input Nanc. I mean this in all sincerity, could you link me to a resource that shows (and explains how the reached that consulsion) that no one is ever healed? I understand that their are many cases that spread and never resolve themselves but my doctors who have years and experence and that study I linked indicate their are many cases with some form of resolution (get better, heal). I have been steadly searching through what journals and studies and have yet to find something conclusive. Perphase I don't understand what i'm reading.
Hey Harry! What study did you link? Could you link it again so I can see it? I have not seen studies or documents per se, but it is a known fact mentioned by top docs and all of the credible RSD/CRPS resources on the web that there is no known cure. There is remission though. And to me, when you say resolving itself you mean being cured. But if you do in fact have RSD/CRPS and you get better, symptoms dissipate, then you are experiencing remission not a cure. Remission can last forever or just a month...my remission lasted several years. But in dealing with this for almost 24 years, I have never seen a proven cure, only remission.

I am not trying to argue with you about this, so please please don't take it that way.
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (10-16-2014)