View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 09:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Note Thank you all!!

Kathy[COLOR="Blue"]Barb, had to LOL at your post. I love the "jackass" LO.. Your right, Barb, I got the "jackass" out of my life. He was supposed to call me back today about the MRI from my surgeon.... (probably will call in a few days, saying;"I will need a block for another area of my body" I am usually a very nice person to Doctors. This Dr. is just down right rude.. mr. know it all! I tried being nice to him in the beginning.. gave me some hope talkin' about the blocks.. until I had them that is! Oh, by the way.. Yesterday when I was there in his office and I asked him(I wanted to see what he had to say?) LOL Anyway, I asked him, ;"What are the signes of a good ganglionneck nerve block??".He said:" stuffed right or left nose(depending on what side you had your block done on) also he said droopy eye, (horners?? eye) sometimes blood shot, often, warm sensation going through the limb"(My case, it would be my right arm) I then said;"well, guess you botched two of them, because I didn't experience any of thos! The 3rd. one, however, you did get right. but my pain is still intense". I then said;"As soon as you inject the needle, you walk out, you don't use fluoscopic guidance, so how do you know if you got it(the block) right?" Well, he didn't know what to say. ( I forgot to mention all this yesterday, as I was very upset and angry.) Thanks, Barb! Love, Desi
Dawn, your little pictures made me LOL too Gosh, itI needed laughter. Oh, yea.. Bill(hubby) wanted to beat the dude up Thanks for your reply and Dawn! Love, Desi
Kathy, Thank you, I told Bill how he was greatly talked about on this thread, he was so proud.. LOL Kathy, your so right.. no one knows what RSD is like, until they go through it Kathy, I am so sorry what you had to go through!! OMG.. I truly am so sorry what you .. that Dr.(another idiot) yanking on yor arms, feet and legs!! and lad up for 9 whole days! (must have seemed like an eternity!) I am floored!!! what a loon!!! Thanks, Kathy again. Love, Desi
Moonstar, Thank you. Don't give up! Your loved here and we feel your pain, fusteration, anger.((Hugs Moonstar)) Love, Desi
True, allen.. about Dr.'s do not give a "Rat's *** unless we have body parts falling off.. LOL(Oh, the visual too funny! thanks for the chuckle, Allen! Your right also, about most Doctor's do not "understand", and do consider us whacko or uncaring. You have a great Dr. that actually cried with you, Allen. I will keep looking for a new doc.(Maybe in Clev.) Thanks again, Allen. Love, Desi
Thank you Sandra. Yes, I am early diag. with RSD(April) Yes, terriable(PD) and bad bedside manners. I just hope and pray that he either get more considerate and compassion. I do not want pity... but..'cmon, this Dr. is just way out of hand[. I agree with you about some (most Dr.'s) live in the dark ages when it comes to RSD. Thanks again for your support, Sandra! Love, Desi/COLOR]
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote