View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 03:48 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Trig Be careful when you go to Facebook.

The reason why I'm saying that is because recently I've noticed that when I go there,it feeds my fears,and destroys my peace of mind. I need to just skim through FB to find out if my family,or relatives have said anything. Shame on the fear mongering groups on there.

Do you all get the same topics that I do on Facebook? I think that I should not pay very much attention to Facebook when it does it's(((Scare you thing))). I need to resist these fearful posts on FB.

Commercials have gotten very negative when they talk about meds,and side affects. These kinds of commercials have,and are becoming a problem. When I hear ten,or fifteen scary things on these commercials time,and again,it's deflating. Many things on tv shows have gone down hill. TV shows are changing all across the Cable/Sat. spectrum. When was the last time that you saw History on the History channel? It's becoming like that on many channels now,and I'm watching TV that I like on my computer. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-17-2014), Dmom3005 (10-17-2014), Hockey (10-19-2014), Lara (10-19-2014), Mari (10-17-2014)