Thread: Hey guys
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 05:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default BF!

Thanks for your reply, BF! I always for get about the love, comfort and support, that is available if I just ask for it. My doc is on vacation this week so I don't have a therapy appt this week. Like Mari says, I gotta remember to get my exercise.

I am really excited for the seasons to change! I hear it is supposed to be a cold, cold, cold winter. Yeah! I love gear, wi ter jackets,boots etc...things to combat the elements so I can be out it them.

I am going to look my attorney up and see if he can draft correspondence for me in addition to my doctor. Thanks for the suggestion.

Read Your bible today too and have a wonderful day!

TBI/PTSD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
Hey TBI. I'm sorry about you depression,and problems with your special compensation.
GET a lawyer. I had to. It seems like those people only listen to lawyers. Take them to court.

It's not your fault. I'm so glad that you are getting better with the EBT treatments. A lawyer may be able to get you back on them.

Please don't be in despair. I woke up early this morning,and read some of the bible about Gods comfort,and I was comforted. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-18-2014), Brokenfriend (10-17-2014), Dmom3005 (10-17-2014), Mari (10-17-2014), mymorgy (10-18-2014)