View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Unhappy needing advice. .. getting frustrated!

I got in a car accident on August 5th 2014, tboned on my drivers side. I was going 55 (the speed limit) and they were going 30. I walked away without a scratch but these last 2 months have been horrible. Diagnosed with a mild concussion but ct scan was normal. Mri without contrast of my back and neck showed this: straightening of the upper cervical spine c4 through 5 suggesting muscle spasm. 3 mm disk protrusion at c4-c5 minimally abuts cervical cord. A 10% superior end plate con cavity noted on right aspect of t12. Old and stable? A transitional vertebra noted at the lumbosacral junction with partial lumbarization of the so vertebral body. Rudimentary disk present between s1 and s2. L5-s1 3mm central disk buldge and mild facet joint arthritis present.

I know that was a lot but here's what I need help with. My doctor tells me it's not that bad. I've been going to physical therapy for 1 month now 3x a week. I've taken steriods, I take anti inflammatorys, and pain meds. But still other than my muscles feeling better it seems like it's not getting better. Actually the therapist tried a machine to help stretch out my neck trying to stop the numbness and tingling I've been experiencing in my arms and hands. Yea well that night it got 10x worse and hasn't gotten better in 3 days... neck and migraines are way worse! Trouble concentrating, dizzy, sore, pain, emotional. What is wrong with me? What do I do?
ctoombs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote