View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 10:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up They're grrrrreeaat!

Hi, Annabell,

I've been to two national and two regional TNA conferences so far. I just came from the Nashville Regional Conference. They're wonderful! Jam packed with information, a chance to meet others with similar problems/experiences, and you get to talk with the experts in treating TN and facial pain. I highly recommend attending if you have the opportunity. There is financial assistance available for those in need, if that's an issue. See the conference information for details.

I've just visited the TNA website (now www.fpa-support.org) and it has a whole new look which I believe just happened this week. You need to register now to access many of the pages (some still under construction), but website registration is free and painless. Here's a link to the "old" page of info about Richmond -

http://www.tna-support.org/newlook/c...7/Richmond.htm

Also, they're working on another regional conference in NY City, but details and date have not been worked out, yet.

Anything else I can tell you about them? I think I have a conference report in here some place from last fall's national conference ... Conference Report - TNA 6th National Conference

I never did come back and finish the report - sorry! One of these days...

Jean

Last edited by Jeanc; 06-08-2007 at 07:24 PM.
Jeanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote