View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 11:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by picobill View Post
visioniosiv, I'm with Bram on this and wish no offense to you. I feel you've a wonderful remission and if it helps you to call it a cure I'm good with that but I'd be happier if you'd not call it a cure here. To me the word Cure means it's over, done, finished and life may return to the course you choose not one that's chosen by the condition. I would give anything just for a remission and wish you all the best in yours whatever you call it!
No offense taken picobill. Appreciate you taking the time to respond. I mean no offense to anyone here either. You're right in that it was and is very important to me personally in how I approached the recovery process. The mind body connection is (finally) an accepted fact, and a very significant part of the mind is governed by emotion. Modern medicine does NOT address emotional trauma in its approach to healing, very often to the detriment of the patient. Believe it or not, every word we speak or hear or read has subconscious meanings attached to them based on the emotions they inspire in us. We've mapped out the physical body fairly admirably but have barely scratched the surface on mapping out consciousness, including its true relation to physicality. This is just my opinion of course and I don't have any hard evidence beyond what I have experienced and what I've read of others' experiences across the interwebs.

I would give anything for your remission too picobill. I'm glad we are pulling for each other.

Last edited by visioniosiv; 10-18-2014 at 12:15 PM.
visioniosiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (10-20-2014), RSD ME (10-23-2014)