View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 08:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I am glad I found this post. Three weeks ago I did a heavy leg day at the Gym. For three days I had a mild headache and felt off but not terrible. Enough that I didn't workout those days and I rarely skip gym days. On day four the headache got extremely bad on the drive to work and by 9:30AM I had to leave and go to the doctor. For a week I was treated for tension headache but everyday I would drive into the office and by the time I arrived my headache was killing me and so nausea I wanted to puke. Going home and lying down always makes it go away. After a week and half of this I was sent to the neurologist and am currently being treated for migraines which hasn't helped. Having always been a fitness buff and being mostly stuck in bed, missing work and family events for weeks and not know what is happening to me has scared the hell out of me.

Just today after researching online I found out about low CSF headaches so I'm pretty confident this is what's going on. I'm going to go back to the neurologist with this information and hopefully get a treatment plan that works.

I'd love to hear how each of you are doing. Were you able to resume your normal lifestyle? Does the problem reoccur months or years later?

I'll post back in a few weeks with an update on my case.
D. Bacon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote