View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 01:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you for your responses.

Snoopy, what was the neuropsych testing about? My only medication currently is clonazepam, which Im trying to lower but its very difficult.

mrsD, I was thinking today about B12 and checking some info. My cognitive problems started very suddenly over a few days, Im not sure if the B12 could have been depleted so fast, and they started immediately after withdrawing the magnesium supplement. Actually my cognitive skills came 100 % back in February when in 2 days I ate a big amount of almonds and cashew nuts. I tried them because of high magnesium content but anything could have helped. Almonds for for example a lot of vitamin E.

I checked also vitamin B12 in them but they dont have any. I didnt think it was normal to eat such a huge amount of nuts just to be able to think normally so I quit. Then I reinstated the previous antidepressant for month but it made my state even worse. Now the nuts cannot help that much, anyway its strange to eat so much of them for my brain working normally.

I have no idea what happened and cannot figure it out, as before nothing like this happened even slightly. Both problems, strong cognitive issues and akathisia seem for me to be neurological problems, but cannot figure out what can help, and for the brain even whats going on.
smithy1928 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote