View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 02:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bean Acres outside vegies are coming to a close for the winter, except for beets , peas and fava plants. Inside the greenhouse are still hot peppers, tomatoes, turmeric, ginger, potatoes, beets, spinach mustard , fava plants,. There are tiny cabbage/caulifower/kale/ and broccoli babies yet not big enough to plant in there also. Still getting a fig now and then also. Dahlias are dug and sweet potatoes. There is a whole row of bush mucunas that I am not sure what to do with as yet. Freezers are full. God has blessed us with good crops this summer. Still taking less l-dopa fava tincture as yet...eating green tomatoes and the last of the sweet peppers . Still can't believe that hot peppers are not hot when cooked and I have always given them away...along with egg plant that I hadn't developed a taste for before this summer. Glen Pettibone has opened a whole new food world to me that saves on my limited tincture supply. Still getting plenty of exersize cleaning garden and heaping the compost piles with dead vines, etc and making raised beds for next year. Could still use help if anyone out there needs constructive use of surplus energy! Have a blessed day Aunt Bean

Last edited by Aunt Bean; 10-19-2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: spelling
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Glen Pettibone (11-01-2014)