View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You made my day a better Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by visioniosiv View Post
Hi Jesika,

No flares for more than a year now. The pain and redness went away in the middle of the night last August. I woke up at 3am and took pictures of my feet. I'll PM pictures to you if you want to see some before and after of some (ugly) RSD free feet

When the pain got to unbearable levels for me, all I did was try to occupy my attention elsewhere in any way I could. But that didn't give me relief-it only got me through to the next day. What did help me when I was laying in bed, and it was just me and the pain, was to go back into my favorite childhood memories and relive them over and over in my mind as vividly as possible - images, feelings, smells, sounds, tastes.... everything. http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread202210.html

At my lowest point, when I resigned myself to the fact that I was alone in this and terrified and faced my own helplessness... I just wanted someone to understand, to comfort me. I broke down and reached out to God for the first time in my life but heard nothing but blankness. I called my mom just to have someone to talk to and she didn't say much at all. No comfort, no "It's going to be OK," or "You'll get through this," no "I'm here for you," not anything like that.

She just listened to me, and told me that what helps her in a personal crisis is to think of others less fortunate than her, put herself in their shoes, and reach out to them and try to help them. I didn't know it then, but it was exactly what I needed to hear. A higher power was listening the whole time; I just wasn't paying attention.

Jesika You are already doing that here and We are all blessed for it. You do not know how many lives you've changed for the better. But you will. Until that moment please know that you've changed mine.
I'm really shy believed or not but also I'm so happy when someone I had talk with feels better but the way you talked to at me make my days more happy and gave me a reason to still keep trying over and over and never give up.
I'm so honor to know you and called me your friend ,I ,many times had think my words are not so important to others but you made realized ,yes ,I'm needed and that's so important and is an amazing feeling,I never imagine my days with out being here tying to give a helping hand,I do care and I'm glad you do noticed I'm real and do care for real.
Thanks so much,you made my days so happy,is 324 am still wake but reading the postings and see I'm bless with all your kindness and friendship took my headache away and gave me so much peace and happiness,I don't experience often people telling I did something good,is really emotional but is the a happiest way know you care and you know ,I'm here ,always count with me
Loving hugs to you and know ,we meant to be here ,to know each other and also known how value you are for us here ,we do need you here to keep us in track,trying harder and believing ,a word we often don't remember ,believe !!!
With love and so thankful for knowing you,jesika. I'm bless by having all of you .
There is a quote from Christopher Reeve that said:
"To the world ,you are just one person ,to one person ,you mean the world"
That's goes to you and all our RSD bothers and sister .also,remember ,November the 3rd a national RSD day,wear something orange and color the world !!! Put out the fire!!!

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (10-23-2014), visioniosiv (10-20-2014)